Buying at Auction
If you have never visited an Auction before don't worry! We are here to make the whole process both simple and enjoyable
Viewing Times for all Sales except Clearence
Friday's Before Sale - 10am-7pm
Saturday's - 9am-11am
Sales Start 11am
Viewing Times for Clearence Sales
Friday - 10am-2pm
Sales Start 2pm
Five simple steps to buying at auction:
- First of all register with our reception (You will need a photo ID) – takes around 5 minutes
- Collect your paddle with your unique number on
- Enjoy the auction and if you would like the item, hold up your paddle to agree the price. If the price goes up and you still wish to bid hold up your paddle again until you are the only bidder left, or stop if the price is too high for you
- If you win the item (this is the exciting bit!) the auctioneer will bring down his gavel and you have won the lot.
- You can pay and collect your items immediately or make arrangements with us for collection / delivery / storage.
- In person – please register when you arrive and you will be given a paddle number
- Real time bidding online on our website
- Commission bids can be made online, by telephone or by email
- Telephone bids can be organized before auction day
Winning bids are subject to buyer’s charge. VAT is charged at the current rate.
We accept payment by
Cash, BACS, Debit Cards, Credit Cards - Payments to be made within 5 working days of auction
- You can take your items with you on payment of the item immediately.
- You can also arrange collection or delivery in the following 5 working days of the auction.
- If you wish an item to be stored please contact us to make arrangements.
- We also deliver items throughout the UK and Worldwide.
We hold Monthly home interiors & collectables sales and throughout the year we hold specialist Antique & Fine Art sales, Sporting and Militaria and Toy, Railway sales and monthly outdoor agricultural auctions.
- Home Interiors & Collectables
- Militaria & Sporting
- Antique & Fine Art
- Railwayana, Toys & Collectables
- Outdoor & Agricultural