Search Previous Results
Go To Lot
Sat 6th Aug 2022 - 10am
Lot 559ct yellow gold openwork heart pendant/brooch set with seed pearls and central green stone, stamped 9ct, another openwork pendant set with seed pearls and central lilac stone in a flower shaped mount on a 9ct yellow gold chain stamped 375, and a bright cut yellow metal locket on a 9ct gold chain link necklace with a spring ring clasp stamped 9ct (3).
Lot 57Hallmarked sterling silver bright cut bangle with safety chain, a slim silver bangle with button terminals, a sterling silver bright cut textured bracelet with box clasp stamped 925, a sterling silver chunky gate style bracelet and a sterling silver chain bracelet stamped 925, gross 4.55ozt.
Lot 60Three abalone shell and sterling silver mounted brooches, a jade leaf form brooch, three openwork triangular pendants with cabochon hardstone on sterling silver chains stamped 925, and another hardstone pendant on a sterling silver chain with spring ring clasp, a green polished hardstone ring and a circular brooch with green hardstone to centre.
Lot 61Hallmarked sterling silver millefiori pendant, a sterling silver millefiori ring, size P, hallmarked sterling silver millefiori circular pendant on a sterling silver chain, a sterling silver bow brooch set with marcasites, a silver necklace set with blue and white stones, string of graduating blue Bakelite beads approx. L60cm, etc.
Lot 91Geo.V hallmarked sterling silver mounted glass powder bowl with mirrored lid, Birmingham, 1926, a Victorian/Edwardian hallmarked sterling silver hand mirror repousse and initialled, Chester, an Edw.VII hallmarked sterling silver backed initialled brush, Birmingham, 1908 and a hallmarked sterling silver perfume bottle (lacking inner).
Lot 93Victorian hallmarked sterling silver Kings pattern sifter spoon by Chawner & Co (George William Adams) London 1858, 2.04ozt, Edw.VII button hook with hallmarked sterling silver repousse handle, makers mark R.G, Chester 1906, a white metal wick trimmer and set of six Old English fish knives and forks by Walker and Hall, Sheffield (qty).