- All buyers must be registered before the sale
- Bidding is a commitment to buy
- Auctioneers decision is final
- Monthly, Militaria & Collectors Sales is applicable on all lots at the rate of 25.2% (Inc VAT)
- Outdoor & Agricultural Sales is applicable on all lots at the rate of 21% (Inc VAT)
- Country House and Specialist Printed Catalogue sales is applicable on all lots at the rate of 26% (Inc VAT)
- All goods must be paid for before removal of items, no later than Thursday following the sale
- All goods to be removed by Thursday following the sale, items not removed within 10 days will be subject to a £2.60 per lot per day storage charge.
- COLLECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, failure to make an appointment could result in you not being able to collect your lot.
- All goods are the responsibility of the buyer once they have been paid for, even if they remain on the premises
- All bidders should satisfy themselves with the condition, contents and authenticity of lots before bidding- the catalogue descriptions are the opinion of the auctioneer and should not be taken as statement of fact. The auctioneer will not be responsible for inaccurate or un-authentic lots.
- Cars are parked at owners risk, and viewing is carried out at own risk
- All breakages must be paid for
- We will happily accept commission and phone bids, however we cannot be held responsible for missed/wrong bids – if there is a problem the auctioneers decision is final. Please note phone bids are not accepted on items with a minimum estimate of less than £100.00
- If leaving commission bids, it is your responsibility to contact us within 3 days to find out if you were successful
- Each lot shall be the buyer’s sole risk from the fall of the hammer and shall be sold with any faults and imperfections, the auctioneer NOT being responsible for the correct description or authenticity of any lot, and making no warranty whatsoever. The buyer is deemed to have inspected the lots and satisfied him or herself as to their condition and authenticity
- Online bidders- if payment has not been made by Wednesday following the sale, and you have made no contact with us, we reserve the right to charge you storage costs at the appropriate rate, and add these charges to your invoice
POSTAGE AND PACKING
- Please note we no longer offer an in house postage and packing service for items that do not fit safely into an A4 padded envelope. For further information please see our website or speak to our reception team.
Artist Re-Sale Rights
- Any lots that fit into this category will be appropriately marked in the catalogue and are subject by law to a further 4%+VAT charge
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, debit and credit card. Any invoices that are requested to be paid over the phone and are above £500.00 must be made via a bank transfer